Saturday, August 12

Well... well... so much happened this week

To a friend
Love is patient love is kind
Things happen when you least expect it to
There will be miracles, when you believe
Dreams can come true
When chances come,
If you don’t grasp it’ll just go away,
But if you grasp it more roads will be paved and opened…
Everyone wants love to be now and forever it may happen and it may not,
But with effort and time it may…
If it fails, it’s because you took a chance,
If it succeeds, it’s because you grasped the opportunity…








Well, well so much happened this week…

Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday night was unfortunately spent with Senior Freshie night meeting… The amount of time spent for these meetings are getting on my nerves. This is not due the number of meetings but because even with the amount of meetings and time spent its still going nowhere… Bah…

Thursday was way better… Class was shortened from 3hours to an hour class due to the lecturer’s morning sickness… Then went to Cathay cineleisure in Mutiara Damansara… The cinema was not bad I guess… But the seat would be better if it didn’t have the tiny slot in the middle… The movie watched was Click… Highly recommended, it so touching and hilarious at the same time… Nick thanks so much for everything… I know I’m bad to make you watch it again since you’ve watched it before…
Went back to college to celebrate Shu Hui’s birthday… She was so touched when her “family” helped her celebrate her birthday. Then ying, rong and I started to scream our wishes from the second floor… Well our sanity level never failed to amuse anyone so never… The entire block practically heard us and our silly antics… You just can’t blame me for being “xiao” k… It wasn’t my fault… I’m innocent and not to be blamed k…
Then came her 2nd birthday celebration… My other 2roomates and I light thhe tiny muffin with 20candles and made it as if there was a tiny fireball in the room… You should have seen Shu Hui’s expression her tears were practically going to slowly leak from her teary eyes… Her touched face was such a pleasing scene to watch… Then all four of us went slightly to the hyper side and yakked away till bout 3something… By the way, we tried the Princess and the pea way to give her the birthday present… It took quite a while to make her feel the present though…

Friday
Went for guides installation and agm… I’m not too sure why I suddenly have the urge to go but well… The installation… Well… Well… There are some things when you leave you should respect the existing board and not give any comments right… Get the picture??? Congrates to Kye Ling and Michelle your effort have been paid off right… Keep up the good work k…
6AT gathering… Due to some miscommunication Elane and Brian came to fetch me while I was already at Jeremy’s house... Tummy was so bloated; the food was so good… Bbq chicken wings, quiche, tons of balls, the pork balls was definitely the best… PPPPPPppppppppppppoooooooorrrrrrrrrrkkk… indulgence… Hmmm what am I talking about… I’m also not too sure…

No comments: