Saturday, July 29

KKKC orientation and a little extras...

24/7
Went ikea J got more soft toys an owl and a teddy… My room mates must be thinking that this girl is crazy cos I now have 2owls, 1teddy, 1girraffe and 1tortoise near my bed… Aiks, starting to feel like an overgrown kid… Was also supposed to go back to college at 9 but ended up extremely late because some people told me they will not be there… Who ya… who ya… Then got lecturered by “mom” for not attending the first family gathering…

25/7
Elane I just cant love you enough for saving us from boredom every Tuesday….

26/7
Met my family… “Mom 1”is a fellow teslian so I’ll get tips on how to prepare for my stuff… Whee… “Mom2” is a 2nd year linguistic student in Jap… Whee she’s now my new Jap sensei… “Dad1” erm… The president of the KKKC orientation… “Dad2” erm… not very sure… The telematch definitely made me reminiscing about the camps that I used to go for… The feeling just came back and made me feel like joining activities again… But this time around I need to prioritize and identify what is more important to me… To sacrifice time for clubs or to save time for important people…

27/7
Closing of KKKC… The performance was -_-“ but our family was a nice one nonetheless… Will be having the first family trip to pasar malam next Thursday… Walala… My family has this sap that goes so well with my fave expression… Whee wang wang whee wang wang whee, whee wang wang whee wang wang whee, BOM!!! Erm sounds odd but so cute… Whee wang wang whee wang wang….

No comments: