Sunday, July 23

Another week has passed...

18/7
Class was canceled but had to return to campus to deal with the PTPTN stuff… Queued up for so long till I got rather frustrated… But I got the full loan so I guess queuing up for so long is worth it… A portion of my friends only got a partial loan so I shouldbe very happy right… On the other side… I’ll be in dept for the next 15years… Aiks… I’m not even financially stable and I already owe the government so much money… Gosh… I’m already broke… WTH…
The night was great though… Still can’t thank Miss Sit enough… You definitely made my day… Got to have fun chatting with you guys, got to eat ice cream and got to meet N wakkakaa… So much fun in a day… You also made my room mates extremely happy they were so excited and happy about eating fried oyster… Erm, do keep in mind that we are people who have very deprived taste buds… Foods there aren’t that great k… Edible though…

19/7
There was only one class from 8-9… So I went home after that… Walalala home sweet home… Went to British Council to check some stuff out, but I didn’t really find the place interesting… But I was rather shocked to see the BS guy there… He was planning to enter a course there I guess…

20/7
Went back to college not because I had classes but because I had to help a lecturer out… In the end, no help seemed to be given but got to know a few new people… Was then supposed to go to the library to do some research but something else popped up… Was very happy that it did though Thanks loads…
The pasar malam trip also ended perfectly well... Whee…

22/7
Went to Serdang for dinner with E, WT, B, WH and J… The food there was great, company even better… Wow… My tummy definitely felt fulfilled… Fish never tasted so good… And the best thing is the fish have been de-boned … Pure indulgence… Taste buds have just been reborn…
Then came the better part… I never knew that Putrajaya actually look so fascinating the structures there are just magnificent… The lighting actually enhances the outlook of the entire city… But how much would the electricity bill actually cost? *ponders…
The amount I eat these days are getting enormous gosh… Better start checking my waistline before…

23/7
Its been a month:)

No comments: