Sunday, January 22

Mixed...

21/01/06
Shocked

How often your boss’s wife does actually pats on your back and bends her back just to say hi while you are at an insignificant corner packing stuff… Getting sprayed by apparently “yu wen le” look alike with window cleaner… Ish... The window cleaner left a big circle on my butt… Wei wei… small kid shouldn’t bully me leh… Respect your senior wei… Don’t spray window cleaner on me and throw clothes into my face wei… Oh ya, the asst. supervisor has a new found pet the “yu wen le” look alike… He has been staring and ogling at him the entire afternoon and me unfortunately stuck with his pet and bullied by his pet… Haiz… How sad…

22/01/06
Free Food

After negotiating for quite long... Finally I got to get the day off on Valentine’s Day… So YJ faster find transport to send Lish of to NZ k… Don’t waste my effort to get the day off… Had to talk my way into it since it seems that everyone wants that particular day off…
Supervisor purposely cooked extra for the morning shift colleagues… How nice of her isn’t it… There was an instant seafood dish which contains fish balls, crab sticks and some kind of processed fish thing… There was also wine chicken, “fu yong”egg and vegetarian duck… Lip smacking delicious… Mmm…
By the way, a message to a friend… Please don’t brag about very single thing… See what happens when you brag and then you can’t realize that thing… Don’t force people to do things they don’t want to do… To “persuade” your friends to help you, once or twice asking for help is fine but at times you make it seems that friendship is just a pawn or a stepping stone… Sorry but no matter what or how you are saying it I’m not doing you this favor… Call me cruel, call me bad, call me evil I’m not giving a damn about it your attitude have really got onto my nerves … But well, since you are so “social able” go ask your other friends for help ok… Don’t bug me for discount cause I’ll not be asking on your behalf… While the other one who wants it… I’ll try to see what I can do… But don't keep your hopes too high k...

No comments: