Wednesday, January 18

From chatting to shopping

It’s been quite some time since I last saw SY and SI… I still see and call YJ every now and then so well it makes the other two’s presence more significant eh… Too bad lish couldn’t make it your absence is most regretted… As usual shopping trips nowadays seemed pointless we seem to spend more time chatting then shopping… Times square… The stuff there are reasonably priced I guess… But nothing seemed to meet my eye… I wonder why… Oh ya… The prosperity burger in Mcd... I now understand why it is called so… It’s rather torturing to eat it due to its extreme spicy taste spread from pepper corns in the sauce of the burger… After conquering the entire burger… You’ll feel relived and prosperous that you finally finished the entire burger… Now you know where the burger’s name came from… Went Uptown with YJ after sending the both of them home… Wow… I never knew that small kiosk can have such a great bargain… I bought a skirt after searching for a nice one for god knows how long… The clothes there are nice and the prices are extremely reasonable… YJ so now you know ya… When you want to shop there call me… I wanna go… In the end, both of us went home as happy and fulfilled shoppers… The end…

No comments: