Tuesday, January 24

Things happen when you least expect it to

This is a story of sar lau aka Axxxx who was suppose to pop up and then introduce himself since I’ve never ever seen him in my entire life… Well… IIn the end it turns out that he popped into the shop walk one round walked out… Then asked my colleague weather was this person bla bla bla working there… Making my colleague laugh like a mad hatter thinking it was a great joke… Haiz… Apparently recognize me… Hmmm I wonder did Axxxx actually think I was a malay girl the last time he visited the shop… *pondering… Furthermore this sar lau looked extremely shy and soft spoken unlike online… Well maybe its just that his words and letters speak more erm… reality… Well crap aside… I can hardly recognize you in the first place I think I still can’t heheheh… blame that on bad memory… Well thanks for dropping by today… even though well it was an extremely short one… Oh ya… This sar lau actually wrote something especially for me on his blog… How “touching” eh… There is also a story of a sar pou but well… I’ll leave it for some other time…

A friend I haven’t heard for the past few years actually sent a CNY card to me today… Its glad to hear news from her since there has been some things happening in her life a few years ago… Glad she's alive, pink in health and kicking...

No comments: