Wednesday, August 24

Delayed posts


Coop Dinner (23/7)
Went to Teluk Gong for a seafood dinner with compliments from Coop… The food there was just not bad… Atmosphere was great… Hey… The beer kind of drink wasn’t so foul tasting after all… It just smells rather strong and odd but overall it taste acceptable… Went for a few rounds of pool after the dinner…. My first time going for a pool game… Hmmm… It’s really interesting although I suck at it… Hey what do you expect this is my first time playing this game k… Thanks foong and cbq for teaching me how to play ya… Elane we really should play pool more often before we go play with them again… Shy leh…. Next outing play fussball!!!
Primary School Reunion (27/7)
After rescheduling the event for the zillionth time finally we got a chance to meet up and catch up on details of each others lives… There are some that I haven’t saw for years… There are some that I see now and then and there are some that I see nearly everyday… I was quite afraid and anxious about the reunion before hand because I haven’t been talking with some of them for a very long time…
Wow… These people are just so punctual… I definitely regret for being punctual for once… The I had to wait for ½ and hour for the first person to reach… Haiz, Malaysian time… The latest one was about 1 ½ hour late… We were catching up in 1U’s Nando’s at first then we changed the venue to Chili’s…. Wow… This meet up was definitely worth it… There were not only catching up…. Reminiscing the good old days and getting pieces of juicy gossips that I never knew happen during primary school… Pics as below… Special thx to N for sending me home…
My primary school Kakies
A portion of those who turned up

Another Group Photo

The dish that Pui May & I ate...
Crying out love in the centre to the earth (30/7)
Watched this movie with mun… Touching but rather lagging at times… The plot is unique, nice but at times rather slow … Aiks really splurged and endulged on not one but two d Julius ice cream…. Mmm… Tasty… Tantalizing… Aiks… Lost count of the calorie intake… aiks… I guess its ok to indulge once in a while… Fussball…. Played so many rounds of fussball with xian, mun & kuan… Had a great time laughing and squealing away… Hmmm I feel young again… More like a small kid excited over small things hehehhe… Maybe this is a great way to release stress…

No comments: