Tuesday, August 23

1U Here I Come

Went to 1U with Swee Keng & Mun… After a few hours of excruciatingly boring extra classes... Feel a little bad for saying that since the teachers just meant the best for us) Went for lunch at Sushi King, all 3of us had a dish called mini unakamameshi… As its name states the dish is extremely mini… The portion of rice is ok but the unagi the main attraction of the dish.... I can’t believe my eyes when I opened the pot… The slice of unagi was sooooo thin and tiny… Really mini as you can see was it even 3cm long and 1cm thick… I wonder…
Anyway… Went for a movie “The Island”… The movie is great… Exciting, extremely great plot… Great story gorgeous actor and actresses… After watching the movie I would strongly oppose the idea of cloning… Clones shouldn’t be done because the length of life, looks, brain power and all should be determined by the higher power and not humans… It is rather cruel to see life being an experiment…

No comments: