Thursday, August 25

Blurness can kill, it’s just been proven

Went jogging at the park near my house early this morning… Was till blur and rather sleepy… I think that was my 5th round jogging on the pavement of the park and suddenly… AAAAAAAaaargh!!! Splat!!! Argh I also don’t what happened… I fell onto the grass… Argh…. Picked myself up and found blood on my hands and legs… Since it didn’t hurt that much I started to walk home… Then some lady saw me and told me that my leg was bleeding… Aiks… My leg looks bloody… Aiks… And I can’t even feel it??? Hobbled back home with my mum and cleaned the cut… After that…. AAAAahhhhhhhh now I feel the pain… Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh … My hands seemed as if it just have been scratched by a cat… Right knee had quite a deep cut… Right leg had tons of scratches… Hip and waist had cuts… Don’t ask me how I fell… Cause I don’t even know… The first minute I was jogging the next minute… Haiz… Blurness…

No comments: