Sunday, August 21

Disappointment

Saturday
I was really looking forward to the Mont Kiara thing on Mon and my mum actually allowed me to go until my father popped out from no where and said that the place is not safe… A few girls going there so early in the morning… Don’t be silly you can’t see any fire files there… Gosh, why does it always have to be this way??? When one approves the other one objects… Sad wei… Goodbye fire files… Sobz
Friday
I really wanted to get her the cert… Lets call her A… I felt really sad for A when I found out that she didn’t get the cert… I know that she did a great deal for the club and she really deserves one… I tried talking to a darn teacher and she agreed the day before… But now… How could the teacher twist her word in just one day… Yesterday she agreed on giving an extra cert as long as the cert was not given on stage, now she says that she have to give a different cert… What on earth… These days Tmn SEA’s teachers are extremely disappointing… So many things have happened and I don’t really want to talk about it… Haiz… How can she… Its more like giving other people hope and later crushing it into bits… WTF… I bad, I feel sad… As a friend maybe I didn’t do enough to help her get it… Or maybe… I don’t know… I just feel rather disappointed with Pn. P… I feel pissed off… After the talks with her she finally agreed and now…
Thursday
Boring miserable “raptai”… A waste of time… Going up and down stage just to shake hands with Puan Phua… Talked to Pn. P about getting an extra cert… She finally agreed to give but in one condition not to go up stage to get it… Agreeable I guess…

No comments: