Friday, June 17

It's raining sweat

Jocelyn wrote a very nice poem about everyone from my class… So we retake some pictures for the class page to suit her poem… Mun and I was stuck together again… But one thing for sure we are not Siamese twins…
Anyway, we took tons of very creative pictures for our class page… We took one by the shrubs by the “astaka”… One with the writing DIGI because they sponsored for our page… Mun and I took one bollywood style behind da tree just like the one I took with Kye Ling the last time for the gathering booklet… Both of us also took a picture near the bamboo tree to suit her “pandaness”. Then last but not least, the hottest and the dirtiest one… The one with everyone in a circle with girls in the inner circle and guys standing on chairs at the outer circle… We took a lot of time just to get that photo perfect… And the worst of all… B was sweating like mad and of all people the unfortunate me was standing in front of him and while we were waiting for the camera to snap… Sweat strated to rain from above…
Eeeeeeekkkkkkkkkk My head… AAAAAaaahhhhh His sweat dripped onto my hair… Eewwwwwwwwww… Haiz…. How unlucky of me…
Oh ya, SK, Kimkim n Kuan… Soree ar if I said anything rather harshly yesterday (I don’t really remember what I said) because I was screamed at by some stupis fella and was sort of emotionally unstable at that time…

No comments: