Wednesday, June 15

Hyperactivity, craziness and crappiness

Whee, I was so happy and excited when LS called me yesterday and told me that she, YJ and Suet will be coming to visit us today. I don’t why, but it seems that everytime they come to school to visit I’ll be extra happy and over excited. Well, I do know them well and for a very long time as well. Its just that nowadays we are rather occupied with our own things and seldom meet up as often as we used to.
Class photo session… The poses for the class layout was so funny… Jm & Esyam had a funny pose, Meiling n Dana had a beauty and the beast version… and for once… I was able to hold my big eye puppy look for the camera… Whee, what an accomplishment (the last time I tried doing that in front of the camera I laughed like mad and erm…) Or was it because of CK??? Hmmm… Must be your face is too intimidating to me and made my laugh like mad???
“Syok sendiri” photo seesion… Met up with yj, ls and sy after the class session and took loads of crazy photo (which involves, Elane, Sk, Wt, Yj, Sy, Ls and I) … The odd heart shape pic, the mort big eye look (oh ya, don’t compare Mort the Lemur and I because I’m way cuter muhahahahhaha)… The class that was inside the lab was staring at us as if we are a bunch of crazy people from Hospital Bahagia… Blah who cares… At least we were having tons of fun… Ls I want the pictures ya… Faster send to me… Faster faster!!!

No comments: