Sunday, February 6

Rangers first meeting

Soooooo sorry Jia Mun & Qian Yue... Forgot to tell you guys that the marching practice that was supposed to be held on 7:30am was cancelled... Went to school rather early for rangers meeting, checked the ed-board notice board and found out that my name wasn’t in the list (most of the form6 in my batch as well other than Cxxxxx)... Argh, I can’t believe it I’m out of the ed-board after soooooo many years working like slaves for them, skipping classes, staying back just to collect back the reports, photos and money. How can that darn虫 do that to me...Darn getting shooed out of ed-board... What on earth, gosh what has ed-board become... Argh darn pissed of now... Darn 虫 why must the ed-borad teacher be you... Whhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...
Flagbreak was even worst, they don’t know how to tie the flag so I had to do it... But I hadn’t been tying flags for about a year darn afraid that the flag might suddenly fall off or turned the other way round... Then the “panji-panji” team was even worst... They can’t differentiate between right and left and two out of three of them turned to the wrong direction... Gosh this is bad... All the other societies were looking on how embarrassing.
We’ve got a marching team... Grin grin grin smile smile At last we’ve got enough members to form a marching team. They marched erm... quite well better than I expected by the end of the practice there were some obvious improvements... Hopefully they’ll continue to improve and win this year...
Win Win Win I wanna win


No comments: