Friday, January 19

Ponggol festival

For once my room mates and I didn’t need to be forced to join an event in college. Usually we’ll have to be dragged down by our families just to go down for an event… This time we even joined the ponggol rice cooking competition… I didn’t even know that I’ve registered for that event until my room mates told me that I’m not to go out of college on Tue… -_-“ BTW the both of them also haven’t ever tried cooking rice with an open fire before and what more say to start a fire… OMG…

Anyway, when the event started they didn’t even know what twigs to choose first… Haiz… Suddenly I felt that guide’s knowledge have some usage after all… Hehehe… In the end we didn’t win cause the speed of the milk thing didn’t boil as fast as the other group… But well, we joined for s.s so it doesn’t matter that much anyway… hehehe…

Saw my course mates dance for that night… Wow, loved the way R danced wif S… It was nice and cute… Jinni was declared the miss ponggol and mr ponggol was I don’t know who hehehe…

No comments: