Friday, January 19

I cant believe this

Have you ever had lecturers asking stupid questions and not teaching according to syllabus??? Have you ever had lecturers not come into class gives the lamest excuse and then blame the rest of it on you and your class??? I have… I so miss the first semester lecturers wei…
First, we had an irritating pjk l who ss so much in class and forces students to speak up in class even though you have nothing to share at all… Asking you are you married??? Sneezing, coughing, moving are signs that you want to speak in class-_-“
Then came an even weirder L… Lets call her F… I’ve never ever seen a lecturer this “hardworking” in my entire life wei… We’ve already had 5 3hr long classes with her and all we did was 2unfortunate slides… The rest of the time was used for her “experience” sharing… Think ss (when she was younger… when she was still studying… wth)… But the worst thing happened on thurs… We had to wait for 2 and a ½ hrs just for her and when we went of for lunch you couldn’t imagine what we saw… We saw her at dataran E sitting on the stairs…getting a massage from a group of her wantan students and happily closing her eyes indulging in the highness… WTH… Made us wait for her for so long just cos she wanted a massage… OMG…
Then at the last 15min of that class… She went back and said… I went for a meeting with my boss… (erm, when you had class)… Then the floor was calling her loud… (OMG… she can hear floors… OMG OMG… teach me teach me…) and the worst thing was I came back and only saw 10people in class, so disappointing (ooo… 2hrs plus of waiting is not disappointing and the last few minutes is… WTH)… Haiz… And of all things we have her for every sem starting from this one… At least now I know where the attitude of some teachers come from… Their lecturers… Wth…

No comments: