Sunday, September 3

Missing you… How have you guys been doing…

I miss the good old days… The good old form 5, form 6 days… Its not that my uni life suck… Its just that there’s a chemistry between us that cannot be compared to those in uni... The feeling is just different… Was listening to da cheng xiao ai and xian zai hen xiang jian ni… Was chatting with Lish just now and made me felt the distance and yet the near at heart feel… Msn is just not my choice of chatting… Its fun to talk crap there but to catch up… There’s just a barrier some where… Erm… At least that’s how I feel…
YJ even though I just met up with you a few weeks ago but it definitely don’t seem enough… Remember last time when we would talk on the phone for hours even though we met in school… Even our parents will be extremely puzzled about the amount of time we spend talking together… So near yet so far…
Mun… I so miss talking to you… Never on the phone though… Erm don’t ask me why… Remember the times where we see each other so much that it’s a wonder that we don’t get sick of each other… The times at Redang… The times when we were in class, working… “Xian Zai Hen Xiang Jian Ni”… Voice SMS is fun but in person its better eh… hehehe
Li Shawn… Shopping kaki and chatting kaki… Even though there’s msn but it just feels so different… I miss you… Reading your blog only keeps me updated with your life and it still feels different… It’s been a while since I really really talked to you…
Pei Kuan… Used to talk to you a lot when you were sitting behind me in F4,F5… Remember the time you called me through your hp and used up about RM20… Those were the days eh… You are leaving for UK soon and I’ll definitely be missing you loads…
Hui Xian… I love confronting you when I have any problems no matter how big how small… You’re always the best listener and provides the best advice… You are another one that is so near yet so far… Wanted to meet up with you when I went to Monash 2weeks ago yet… Well…
Suet Yee…Was so shocked when you called me from Australia the last time… Really appreciate that… Chatting sessions have been cut quite short compared to last time but still… I miss the time when we go for bowling club together and I’ll go to your house and all… I missed the “party” thing we had at your house for YJ and Lish’s birthday…
Peik Yoke… Wasn’t that close to you until the Redang trip where it made us the “negative clan” due to our blurness and a wee bit of stupidity… But still… I missed the fun and the days in Redang even though it was rather short… Remember the boat rides??? Remember those acting as floating corpse days…
Chai Kun… Even though you are just two rooms away and its rather pathetic to say that I should be counted lucky and happy that I actually see you at the corridor once in a week… Remember those camps… The nights spent staring into the sky… The days you were sitting behind me in F2… Thank god for those weekly yumcha eh…
Elane… The days where you sat beside me during lower 6 and then in front of me during upper 6… There was so much to talk about so much to share… It’s a good thing we have those weekly yum cha sessions… If not…
Wen Teng… Was in the same class as you since F1… So many stories to listen to so much to share… It’s good to have those yumcha sessions…
Sean Im... Shopping kaki come back ar... These days you don't even blog... Don't even know how you are now...
Tan Foong… Same uni yet I haven’t seen you since after Yue’s birthday party… Only saw you that once in uni when you were happily in the car and the unfortunate me walking by towards DTC… Weiwei… Where’s my lift hmmm… I miss those camp nights… Those days in Redang… Play “chor dai di” till we wanted to vomit blood right… Wakaka…
Qian Yue… Haven’t seen or speak to you since you went to USM… Heard you come back every week yet never had the chance to meet up with you…
Swee Keng… You punctuality has always amazed me yet… It’s been quite some time since I really really talked to you… Seen you quite a few times yet… Hardly had the chance to really get into an in depth conversation…
Sooi Kuan… The other sk eh… The one who at times I can’t agree with… But yet a close friend… In UM at the last time I saw you was during the PTPTN thing… You are getting so busy and blaming me for ignoring you? Haiz…When you are free tell me lor we go yumcha k… But don’t ask me to go fetch you k… No transport o…
And the list goes on and on…
I miss my school life… But when I go back to Taman Sea I find that some things there have changed and the memories there shall always always be precious…
P/S a statement to a friend… No matter what happen now or in future… I am still me and will still be me… Nothing will change me and our friendship… Having some one special will not interfere with friendships k… Please let the topic of us rest when we meet up… It should be girls night out right… ;)

No comments: