Tuesday, May 9

Omg omg omg omg

My host parents will be coming down from Japan!!! Whee!!! Its been 4years since I last saw them… I miss them so much… I wanted to visit them this year but due to some unforeseen circumstances… I’m so looking forward to meeting them again!!! Aiks… But might not have enough leave for Redang trip… aiks… But well… We’ll have to see how things goes right… Cos I seldom see them… What should I get for them??? I should get them a few things for them to bring home right… Wonder where will they be staying??? I know they loved ritz carlton but I’m not sure weather will they be there??? Shall update about it when they reply my mail…


>5/15(Mon) MH # 053 Departure 12:00 from Osaka
> Arrival 17:30 at KUL
>
>5/22(Mon) MH # 052 Departure 23:45 from KUL to Osaka.

No comments: