Sunday, April 2

Cheng Beng

I’ve forgot how great it was looking at kids playing football at the field, coconut trees, bamboo, palm trees passing by as you drive by until today when I got reminded by the scene outside the car window… Its soothing looking at kids playing football at the field… Coconut trees, lemang stalls, sugarcanes, and cows trotting by the roadside… Its been some time since I remembered that these things exist (erm, literally)…Looking at the clouds and the sky is great as well… Maybe it’s a good thing that I didn’t renew my expired driving license… I didn’t drive back to negeri sembilan this time… ehhe.. Didn’t get to “piao yi” at the “13 curves”… But well I closer to nature… hehehe
Going back for cheng beng is fun… Whee… Can get a tan, can eat great food… What more can I ask… Its nice getting to see your uncle, aunties and cousins once in a while… To see how they have become… Get updated I suppose… Getting a tan after turning fair… I like being tan, I miss being tan… Purposely wore shorts and in the end got burnt instead of tan… Haiz… Now my arms and legs are bright red… My skin hurts… Poor skin… The food is still great… Whee… yong tau foo, vegetable pau… As usual food seems to taste better when its from hometown… Wonder why??? Hmm…

No comments: