Wednesday, March 1

When beauty killed the beast...

Someone has been complaining that my recent posts have been extremely short so let this post be extremely long to please that person eh… Lets put it this way… Life has been rather boring these days… Working had made me lose my social life to some point… Anyone have anything to update me??? Come visit me!!! I’m getting extremely bored… Life has been so bland and tasteless… Ask me out before I start to grow moss and turn into dust… Tons of friends have left and college has started leaving my social life more miserable than ever… I seemed to have lost the vision of life… I’m now officially a lost soul… Some one some how be my light and lead me back to the main road eh… Shopping doesn’t seem to be as fun as it used to… Seemed to have lost interest in shopping maybe its because I’ve been facing clothes for long hours nearly everyday…
Had fun camera whoring last night at the shop… The outcome seems better with friend than with colleagues wonder why… Hmmm… Maybe it’s the company eh… Went for steamboat after work with colleagues… Finally got to eat this time… There was beef, mutton, prawns, tons of vegetable, fish ball, eggs, tons of noodles and bihun… But well there’s room for improvement for the food there… My poor hand, got oil drops and oil spills… OOOOOOwwwwwwwwww… Scary wei… Oil drops flying everywhere… Hmmm… My colleagues are filled with crap eh… I don’t need another hubby o… Poor A’s cake got slightly out of shape due to ck’s “piao yi” session… Happy birthday ya…. Reached home at about 1230am…. Was supposed to go back to school today until Pn. G told me she wasn’t feeling well and had to postpone the event… Ish ish my next off day shall be wasted… I MISS SCHOOL!!!

When beauty killed the beast
Not a tear shed while watching this movie… Maybe its because my neck has gone stiff, chronic back ache, flattened butt and full bladder… Hmmm… What a thin hero… Never saw such thin heroes in movies before (no offence to thin people)… Way to go Adam Brody (I’m not sure how his name is spelled)… I dislike the greed in humans where lives have to be sacrificed due to some people’s greed… I dislike the way humans were portrayed there where fame and wealth seems to be above all… I’m extremely afraid of bugs so the sight of those gigantic creepy crawlies got on my nerves… I admire the hero who did so much trying to save the heroine… I pity the Kong that was killed because of beauty… 所谓:红颜祸水( girls don’t whack me…)... I despise the heartless director who some how sacrificed so many lives due to his insanity and greed… I despise the upper class movie makers who only come only when success is achieved and leave when no gain is on their side… Over rall… My neck is still stiff…

No comments: