Friday, March 3

WAKE UP WAKE UP

Roo stop dreaming… Wake up wake up… Better stop myself from dreaming too much before bad things happen… Wake up!!! Wake up!!! Roo stop thinking about things that can never happen… ROOO!!! Wake up!!! Gain back your senses…
These days I’m having some problems sleeping… Can hardly sleep a wink at night looking like a zombie in the morning…
Thank goodness HC came to visit me and later accompany me to lunch, if not I’ll be torn apart by accompanying who for lunch… If I go with A then B will get mad and vice versa… Phew… Thanks HC…
CBQ’s spectacles look nice eh… Hmmm maybe I should get one… But most of my friends don’t think I look nice in spectacles so how how… Wait till I get more money… Hmmm…
Hair getting more unfortunate looking by day… It seems to have life of its own… Flying around like hay… Argh uncontrollable… Sobz…
13more days to dooms day… So how!!! How!!! How!!! Haven’t found the guts to fill in the university application yet… Some one give me some bravery give me hope… Ahhhhh….

No comments: