Sunday, March 12

Happy Birthday to a friend...123...

Happy Birthday to a friend

Thanks to the friend for the cup of coffee ya… Lip smacking eh… wakakaka… Thanks for the dinner as well… Erm… The birthday boy should be treated and not treat others right… Wei wei… Next year don’t go pay the bill lar… The bill should have been on us… Gifts and cake comes from the heart so the size of it shouldn’t be an issue right... Its the heart that counts right... Anyway, hope you had a great day… A memorable birthday I hope even though we didn’t do anything to drastic… Hmmm for once there was no camera whoring session… Hmm… Bah…. The most important thing is hope you had a great time… Hehehe even though at times it was rather quiet… But finally your mommy brought you out right… :)
Money is crucial in life yet at times it is rather insignificant isn’t it… If I were to transfer to ikano then I’ll be far away from friends and transportation will become an issue… Furthermore, I’m the type of person that tires easily… Even if I sleep for 10hours a day I’ll still look like a zombie anyhow… Got to wake up earlier if I were to transfer there… cos its rather far compared to 1U Last but not least, I love 1U… hehehe
Whee wang wang whee… Lee hom rocks… Whee wang wang whee wang wang whee… Lee hom rocks… Thanks loads for loaning me the disc… I’ll return to you the next time you go visit your mommy ya…

No comments: