Sunday, January 29

Back there back here

The traffic back to N9 wasn’t very smooth flowing so erm… speeding session was canceled… Ish ish… How often can you speed on KL’s road…
It’s been quite some time since I meet quite a number of my relatives… They all seem to have a similarity… Think I look like someone and can’t recognize me… Ish did my outlook change so much… But every year they’ll insist I look like someone… For the last time I doesn’t look like that celebrity!!! I look like myself… Roo is special, unique and not any look alike no star value…
Hometown food is still the best… Thumbs up to my aunt’s cooking… Those younger kids erm… Cousins’ kids… I’m the youngest among my cousin… Those kids just ran around the house and I was one of the “fortunate” specimen caught to play uno with them… Called me ½ hour after they left to make sure me and my other cousin go to their house to play uno with them…
SSssssssssssssspppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeddddddd… I love speed… Erm… There’s a very winded road on the way to my uncle’s house… *Think Initial D’s qiu ming shan… Happily imagining myself “piao yi”… Back to reality… Parents was more like YYYYYYRRRRRRRRRRR… Drive properly… Don’t go to the other side of the road… The other cars *honk honk… What do you thing you are doing!!!... Hehehe so much for imagination… But still got to go 130km/h wakkakaka… But the proton wira started shaking vigorously so erm… had to slow down… ish ish “sou hengnya”… Had fun nonetheless… Lalala

No comments: