Friday, December 16

Working Life... Not as fun as it seems

12/12/2005
First day of work at PDI OU2… OU2 stands for One Utama New Wing… There were about 12people working there including me… When I reached there I was so “fortunate” to experience their lost… The lost of 49peices of t-shirt, don’t ask me how that actually happened ... Me as usual is a lost soul… When I reached there the girl just chucked me a piece of uniform (t-shirt) and asked me to iron it myself with the standing steam iron… Lets put it this way call me “katak dalam tempurung” if you want but I’ve never actually used something like that in my entire life so another guy working in that shop helped me iron it… In the end only I found out that he helped me iron it because he thought I was a customer who wants to wear the shirt straight away and not to work there… After that they just told me to “chap sang” and they’re not able to teach me anything because there were too many people in the shop… Ended up. Ended up folding and keeping clothes was dead tired after work butt aching, leg sore…

13/12/2005
Had a bad day at work. First, some stupid customer came in to try the exact same shirt 4times, and in the end blamed the cutting not very good… Made me get scolded by the assistant supervisor, then sk came to borrow money from me and made me get weird lloks from that fella again… Haiz, don’t wanna talk bout this anymore…
Definitely had a great time at the class party even though I was dead tried after the party. Reached home at 1soemthing what a miracle my parents didn’t say anything… That’s really new wei… Had loads of fun crapping with TK and gang, I can’t believe that I actually crapped with J because he was never my potential crapper…

14/12/2005
Had a great day… So many people I know came to 1U... First Mun and Xian came to visit, then came Tze Kiat to bully me, then came TFoong, then went for dinner with Mun and Xian, when I came back there stood Tze Kiat, Nicklaus and Tze Min in fornt of the shop waiting for me, then came felix and a large group of lower six, then came Mr Allen he not only recognizes me and talked to me for quite long while waiting for his wife, daughter and son to buy stuff, then came TfFoong and CBQ … In the end I think I talked more then work today… Went Yum Cha at Ming Tien with TFoong, Mun, Yue, Cbq and erm… whats that guys name again??? Erm.. hehehe… And YN popped up from nowhere after a while… Thanks for the Vodka lor…

No comments: