Sunday, December 18

Whee I'm still sticking out like a sore thumb

Whee I’m still sticking out like a sore thumb…
Still don’t really click with them their sense of humor is not really my type but well since I’ll be there for the next few months I’d better try to fit in right… Yesterday I found out that they thought I was “ice queen” and had no friends at first because I hardly talk to them nor had any visitors to visit till Tuesday where so many people I know suddenly popup. I must have learnt from a friend eh… Suddenly taking her footsteps becoming an ice queen (proud eh JM, have such a big impact on me)… Working at PDI on Fri, Sat and Sun is extremely hectic the amount of people is humongous… you’ll hardly be able to see the other side of the shop clearly with the amount of people in the shop… Had meals with my colleagues and I’m getting really broke… They eat at really pricey places like secret recipe and Laksa shack I don’t really mind going with my friends but going for lunch there everyday is not really my piece of cake… Haiz… At least I’m now starting to talk to them…

No comments: