Sunday, November 27

Welcome back freedom of speech


I’ve enlarged the wordings for those that are visually challenged… And I’m meaning u LG @ tortoise…
Will be posting tons of belated post very soon… I had so much to say yet my com wasn’t in working mode at that time… Well, at least it is now… And hopefully it stays this way for a long long time… Or else pity me have to be ciplak again and use the com and net from Yishen in 1U… Probably those promoters there can recognize me since I went there 3 days in a week to hog their com for an hour or so… Hmmm maybe I’ve just became the most disliked person there… Blah heck it…
Went to Klang again for BKT and went to the same shop that I went with my classmates last week… Well, this time I went with my cousin and family… Went to FGS Dong Zhen again to visit my cousin who is staying there for some course… She seemed to be binding in finally…

No comments: