Saturday, October 1

Lunch At Zuup

Lunch At Zuup 1Utama


Too bad I had been going out quite often this few days and I had another event on in the afternoon or else I would have went back to Yuk Chai with some people… I really miss the people and the life there… It was many fun and memorable years…
Anyway… Went to Zuup 1U to celebrate CK’s belated birthday… I was way way way better than yesterday’s lunch… The place was great, the ambience was great, the group of friends there is incomparable… The service there was really great as well, extremely efficient… The food there was also great… Pictures speak more than words so take a look at those posted below…



photobucket


My meal there


photobucket


Yj giving a weird look...


photobucket


Suet N I with butter and drink


photobucket


Bday gurl in the middle with elane and wt


photobucket


Group Pic..

No comments: