Friday, September 30

Ed board lunch

Ed board lunch
Was some how forced by Jia Yi to go for the event… I still can’t understand how she talked me into going… But well, at least I had great food and erm… I guess It was quite fun… Thanks Sarah Chan for the lift to Ikano… Had a scrumptious seafood meal that consists of large yummy succulent prawns, grilled fish, and fried calamari… There was a quota of RM20 so I couldn’t order oysters… Had to be really thrifty Haiz… Never mind, at least I still got to eat a pleasant meal, the meal exceeded RM20 anyway, but my table didn’t have to pay back because teacher was spending more time lecturing the table that over shoot about RM80++… I wonder what they actually ordered??? But the service there was rather slow… Had to wait for about 45 minutes to an hour just for the food… But as usual when we left that shop (since we were and extremely large group) all the waiters and waitress stood there with ear to ear smiles greeting us goodbyes… Oh ya, the next editor is Sue Anne… Whee another guide as the editor for the 3rd year in a row… First we had Li Ming, then Sharon and now Sue Anne… Wakaka shows that people in guides have great potential right…
Followed Miss Wong back to school… It was shockingly funny… I didn’t know that she didn’t know the way back to school from Ikano so as usual I didn’t’ really bother looking at the road signs and the road… And suddenly she asked me have you ever seen this place… I was rather shocked… It was only rock walls on both sides and nothing else… OMG… I was quite in a rush… Argh… Fortunately we found a u-turn or else we’ll end up in Hartamas… Hehehe turn up in school in one piece anyway… Thanks loads to Miss Wong or else I’ll have to take a bus home all by myself…

No comments: