Tuesday, August 30

Give me a hug!!! Finally after so many years of getting third placing in school based marching competitions... Finally, this year we managed to emerge third placing for the I can’t even remember the how many time in the row… Our hard work and effort have been acknowledged by the school… This year is the first time where they actually acknowledge the effort of the fellas in 3rd place… A token of appreciation which is a cash prize (don’t expect much form the school)… Finally, after 4years returning empty handed… This year… Wakkakakakaka… I love you girls!!! I love the whole marching team!!! For your, time, effort and dedication… Ok… I know I’m not in the marching team this time but well… If you have been wanting something very badly for the past years and when others manage to get it you’ll feel extremely proud and happy for them won’t you??? Whee!!! PBSMs got first placing, they really deserved it… The cadets got 2nd finally some one taught them a lesson… For once I didn’t get insults from the other uniform bodies… Even J had to keep his big mouth shut, cos his team lost their three year in a row defending champion cup… And his ¾ of his team were experienced marchers… Hmmmm I know its bad but well… Wakakakakaaka!!! Finally someone defeated the big talk guy… Wow… I definitely felt prouder when I went up stage to get my cert, at least I know that we are winners!!! Ai Hsian we love you!!! She stood on stage for about 5minutes during her cert presentation because we were happily screaming, clapping and shouting for her… She deserved it!!!
After cert presentation... They had some performances lined up; well the “boria” dance by the club Prostar was pathetic!!! I’ve never seen a more “interesting” performance, it was so longwinded I think the song went on and on and on for 15minutes… Yikes that’s the worst 15minutes of ear and eye pollution I had for a long time… Then there was a “Nashid” song presentation by Esyam… Then there was a song presentation by some fella “Stand By Me” this song was definitely a Syiok sendiri session… First, we started to sing along. Then, the “Mexican Wave” started and both we and the scouts were jumping and screaming away… Then the waving started… Wakakaka

No comments: