Sunday, July 3

Digi IMAX 3-D theater

Went to Times Square with a bunch of cousins, aunt and uncle to see a preview of the IMAX special “T-Rex” thanks to KDK (some fan company), Philips and Digi. When we reached there we were invited for breakfast prepared in front of the theater… I didn’t eat anything but according to my aunt the food there tastes rather bland and… (Lets put it this way, she has extreme exquisite taste towards food and that she is also a pro in cooking the best dishes so normal fried bihun is just not up to her standards.)
When we went in we were given special 3-D glasses for that movie… You should have seen the size of the specs its lenses can cover ½ of my face, and its colour is rather striking, so my cousin and I were laughing at each other after putting that odd looking specs on… The movie started right on time but the theater was just ½ filled… Haiz, Malaysian time… People started to crowd in, in the middle of the show (it was a real great thing that the seats were extremely spacious and comfy or else I’ll be darn pissed shrinking into a ball to allow others to pass… The commercials prepared were short snippets of the shows that they’ll be screening in future… You should have seen the under water program and “the haunted house” it was so real… Looks as if the sharks and eels are just right in front of you… While, the horror movie was so scary think “zeng zi” of the ring fame climbing out of the tv towards you, yikes…
Anyway, the T-rex movie was not as fun as the adverts shown… The dinosaurs’ looks big and scary but erm the story line was so lame… Haiz… What a pity… If only we were watching the preview of “The Haunted House” or “The under world”… Anyway, it was very kind of my aunt to give me tickets to go so I’d better not say too much… During the 2nd ½ of the, movie I suddenly felt rather nauseous and dizzy hmm… why must I always feel like that when I’m watching 3-D movies… Darn… Oh ya, my 9year old cousin who was sitting beside me was so funny… Every time, the dinosaurs came closer he would reach his hands out and try to “touch” it… Hmmmm, he seems to be having loads of fun doing that cos he was doing that for the entire hour throughout the whole movie… I’m quite glad that the movie was just 1hour or else I’ll die in drowsiness and nauseous attacks… When we came out of the theater there were people complaining that the movie was darn boring and all sorts of bad comments… Well, at least my cousins had loads of fun…
We later went to Serdang for lunch… We went to a small “kampung” in Serdang the food there was great… The fish, prawn and sushi like pophia taste like heaven… The rest of the stuff were not bad as well… Hey, its not so bad after all having extremely food picky relatives… After lunch , we saw the ex-serdang mp “yip ping han” (the name is han yu ping yin version) drinking coffee at the small coffee shop beside… My aunt actually commented that he looks like “lao fu zi” due to his moustache; lol never knew my anut was so bad….
Thanks for bringing me with u guys for the show and lunch had a great time… Thanks loads!!!

No comments: