Wednesday, June 29

All By Myself

Haiz I was the only girl from my gang to go to school today because I had to write the minutes for the Coop general meeting that was done in the hall.
Went to 6AK the first thing in the morning to release stress (telk as much as I can since my usual talking kakies wasn’t going to school)… After I went back to class then only I found out that I had left my water bottle there (Haiz, the usual blur me) and had to get permission from Pn. Chuah to go and get it back… Pn. C was sort of giving me the weird look when she gave my permission ( what do you expect seldom there’ll people who leave their stuff everywhere)…Haiz Pn. G was in their class (U know how she dislike interference, and I got the weird look from her to… How lucky of me)…
Then my classmates that was in class started asking me weather did my bunch of friends played a prank on me and made me come to school alone… Hehehhehe… Since when will my ditch me ya… Or will they???
Anyway… Hmmmm… Today I mixed with the bunch of people that I don’t usually mixe with… They are nice but still lack of that something… Hmmm… Maybe it’s just that I enjoy the company of my usual kakies more…
The coop AGM was so boring… Had to make sure I focused during those excruciatingly boring speeches cos I had to write the darn minutes (Haiz it’s bad being the sec at times)… Those teachers are just so inconsiderate… Pig head was mumbling at times and I had a real hard time catching what he was talking about… Pn. Za was even worst, I can only hear the fornt and back part of her “perbentangan”… At least all the 5pages of hard work and extreme force of hearing and extreme boredom was paid out by 1mcd burger and a soft drink…

No comments: