Saturday, May 28

Am I really that nice to bully???

Went to school today for the last teacher’s day celebration I’ll ever be attending during my life in secondary school… I missed the whole assembly because I had to count the money for the photographs for the don’t know how many time (thanks to冲... we recount the cash for about 3-4 times and she stills wants to recheck)... What to do she’s the teacher... So had to count it over and over again... There were some problems with the school administrator’s photos that she was dealing with and she asked me to help her recheck... Haiz... Had to do it even though it wasn’t under my department... Got a break of about ½ hour which I spent looking at the teachers playing telematch... Whee, the once a year session where you can see your teachers in action... But only seen ¼ of it and had to go to the teacher’s office to continue with the checking...
Finally finished checking and rechecking every form’s photo and money and made sure every single thing tally’s with each other... By then it was time to see the performances prepared especially for the teacher’s. The power girl Kimmy and the crappy fella Esyam is the emcees of the day... They were great emcees and funny too... There were performances by the CF, 6AB, Interactors, Karate Club and Kelab kebudayaan... The Cf presented quite a number of great songs and a very graceful dance, which includes Pn. Julie in the middle of it... I’m sure glad I came to school in the end...
When Ck and I was happily walking towards the back gate to go to Elane’s car… There came a bunch of guides running towards us and shouting my name I was like… Huh… What’s happening… When they came nearer… Then I found out… Ahhhhhhh gold dust attack… I ended up with ½ my face stuck with gold dust and my neck, shirt, skirt, bag stuck with gold dust (refer pic below)… Poor CK they also attacked her with gold dust, but at least less people attacked her compared to me…Hmmm why am I always bullied… I wonder am I really so nice to bully???

No comments: