Tuesday, March 15

Sepet

Went to watch this movie with Wen Teng, Elane, Swee Keng and Mei Yuen. This is definitely a touching story, its worth a watch since I think this is one of the best Malaysian made movie. Well, this movie is about romance between a Malay girl and Chinese guy. Well, some parts of the movie are rather predictable nevertheless; it is a touching movie though at the last part it was rather erm… confusing. *If you are the emotional type do bring tissue along just in case. Love Auntie Anne’s handmade pretzels… Before the movie, had one Parmesan cheese pretzels mmmmmm… it taste so good, soft but crispy… Fortunately, I found some coupons at home to allow me to get more of it for a cheaper price… Bought some home as well… My parents love it as well although the taste will be little ruined after I bring it home. Love pretzels… Love cheese… Most importantly, I LOVE FOOD… Anyway, Wen Teng bought an extremely nice black shirt that look really nice on her from WH, the price is very reasonable as well… Elane also bought a reasonably priced white shirt that looks good on her… Swee Keng bought a pair of earrings… Mei Yuen and I however went home empty-handed. Still had loads of fun anyway…

No comments: