Monday, March 7

Mission Accomplished

Woke up at 5am this morn (thanks for the wake up call ya sk). Was supposed to meet at her house at 5:30a.m. hehehe I still turned up late even after her wake up call due to some reasons... But at least I wasn’t the last one to reach her house… Wow never knew so many people would want to join a marathon... The place was crowded with people… Met few of my classmates there…
The 10km run started in time, Jia Mun and I jogged and walked together for about 6km… But erm… hehehe felt rather bad leh… I left her behind because it was really close to the end of the qualifing time.... I run for marks and I desperately wanna get it I don’t want to run for nothing. But felt very bad through out the journey jogging alone… Near the end I was moving really slowly until I saw the signboard run run run on it… Now I know these boards have their usage… At last after like a zillion years of running I got to the finishing line… Muahahahha I did it, I completed the race… At last… Finished it in 85minutes(I know its rather long but… With people like me who never exercise… hehehe)
Jocelyn got 80th place in the marathon out of few thousand people she got a medal some more… Way to go girl...
Now I’m very very exhausted and my legs are aching like mad but… I feel rather proiud of myslef for being able to finish this marathon thing… Muahahahhaha maybe I’ll lose weight just by joining this marathon… Ngekngekngek…

No comments: