Friday, January 19

Update about life and the second semester

I’m finally back after 2months of computer breakdown and net line problem… the 2nd semester had a very jumpy head start. I miss the lecturers from the first semester… I’m not sure it’s me or it’s the fact that the lecturers that I got for this semester are mostly s.s (syok sendiri). There are only two lecturers that I could stand at the moment… The teaching about prose and the grammar one… The rest talks so much about themselves so much that a 3hour class can be used to teach just a mere page… Haiz… I really wonder how great this semester will become…
Have to wake up at 6something these days due to 8o’clock classes every morning, but fortunately I don’t have to walk to class anymore because a course mate of mine have shifted out of college and drove to uni… Yet lunch has to be skipped due to lack of money and lack of time to return to college just for lunch…
Sleep deprivation is getting more and more serious by day… There seems to be not much time for naps anymore unlike the previous semester where we get loads of time very everything…
Don’t feel like going for the cc trip that I’ve paid for a few months ago… Hmm the ugre of going seems to have vanished into thin air… Furthermore, I had to miss the sevonders gathering just because of that stupid trip… I’ve also just found out that digi cannot be used at that area while maxis have a weak signal… How how haiz…

No comments: