Monday, October 30

vain post alert...

OMG OMG… Roo is getting fatter… OMG fat roo fat fat roo… How how… Even though got food poisoning last week yet it hasn’t seemed to reduce my weight a bit… Hmmm… Furthermore at the moment I’m in full sitting mode… Exams are coming what you expect… Have finally started to hit the books… Hmmm… Flipping books are quite the same as reading them right… Hmmm… As usual I the extreme procrastinator only start hitting the books after forcing myself a great deal… A good thing there’s someone to be by my side at all times this time… Or else would have drowned and died in the books that I haven’t start reading… Really really hope that I can get 3.5or at least some where near it… My uni’s family’s “mommy” got a 3.7something during her first sem and apparently she didn’t study that much… Daddy got even better results… OMG… EH mommy got 2nd best in her Jap course last year… OMG… Aces was flying everywhere in her result sheet while aces seemed to be flying away in mine… how how… I wanna get some ace as well… Hmmm… Do leave some for me ya… I WANT THE POINTS I WANT the results… hmmm… The usual greedy roo eh… Hmmm… But I doubt I even have enough time to cramp in every single thing that I’ve studied or went past my head in someway during classes…. Really really hope I’ll be able to do well… Hmmmm… But am I doing enough… Nope definitely not… Haiz…

Lets see what I’ve been doing during the first week of study week…. I know study week doesn’t mean taking a break from our studies… Thursday and Friday… Slacking and sleeping… Saturday and Sunday… Working… Monday half dead due to food poisoning… Tuesday and Wednesday… Working… Thursday… sleeping… Friday happily went out… lalala… Saturday work and then went out… Lalala… Made some one miss his match again… Hehehe… Sunday… Work and then slept at 8something till the next morning… At times I do wonder how sleep deprived I actually am??? At times I sleep as if I haven’t been sleeping for a week… What’s wrong with me… Hmmm…

No comments: