Sunday, October 8

Tired and rather frustrated

Sleep deprivation getting more and more serious
Temper rising, blame it on the weather
Work load rising to the max, yet insufficient brain cells
Currently facing assignment’s writer’s block
Down counting less than a month before exams, haven’t started on anything yet
To think that I never paid any attention during titas and KM… OMG…
2thick books to memorize back to back
Getting into more and more arguments in every aspect…
I’m so dead…
Financial crisis as well… NO point asking why…
From a sufficient portion and going less by month… Haiz…
Still working… But getting into arguments due to working but not because of the people in the workplace…
Its getting really saddening…
Another assignment due on Tue and I don’t even have sufficient information about the thing to compile it into a booklet cos they haven’t pass me the whole stack… OMG…
Tmr night shall be sleepless again…
Wonder how long would it take to make me go bonkers…
Roo’s life going down again…
Whee… What a roller coaster…
Better start studying… But somethings just interferes cos it has an important place in me…
Wth…
Haiz…

No comments: