Sunday, August 27

Yuk Chai Reunion

Great job to those who contacted the people ya... Its been quite a long time since we had so many people… Hmmm how many years ago was that… *wonders…
On the participants
The girls look lovely… There are big changes in most of them they all look so pretty now… Hmmm and I’m like… Well... Nvm… The guys however, some didn’t change much but some gained weight some seemed to have grown taller… But other than that they are still pretty much the same. Or maybe its just that I’ve seen quite a number of them recently.
On the venue
OMG… JD your house is a mansion wei… More like a small fortress… You should have look at the entrance door, I bet it is as tall as 2kiashors. There’s a Japanese style pond, Bali style pond, swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna… There’s even a panic room omg… The interior was even nicer even the toilets come in themes… Not forgetting the walk in wardrobe and bathtub… I so want one wei… but well… Humans should be contented with what ever they have… So JD if you read this do know that I’m now darn green with envy but I’m happy with where I’m staying at o…
On the games
Whee… I’ve just been teleported back to standard six where we play murder games… I was the murderer twice in a row k… I didn’t even know how to act anymore… The first game HS kept insisting that the murderer was me and fortunately no one believed him until the last part of the game… Hmmm… Maybe my innocent looking face and eyes did the job again eh… HS xP… Nvm I killed you again during the second round right… Walala… JD I’m innocent k… I didn’t kill you… I’m innocent!!! The game got a little boring by the end cos it became rather lagging…
On the surprise
Lisa bought a cake to the reunion and can’t think of anything better to do with it so they decided to celebrate anyone’s birthday… EH’s birthday was around the corner so there was a small surprise celebration for him…

Didn’t really get to talk to everyone but still had fun I guess even though it was rather boring at times… Cam whoring session was fun as usual… Wei wei… We never seem to succeed to get any nice pictures properly eh…. Hmmm… Nvm… There’s always next time right….

No comments: