Thursday, February 9

Spread the cuteness… Spread the happiness…. Spread the love…

The thing that I thought had turn into a disaster turned out extremely well… Its not what you do, its who you do it with…. First time had a Chinese 7course dinner with friends… It was at esquire kitchen and the food was great though some of the waiters there are rather rude… But well… Had fun cam whoring and eating and chatting… Photos will be posted up later when everyone else sends me the photos… See it’s a bad thing not having your own digital camera… And even if you have one make sure you have enough battery and not be like YJ ya… Went for second camera whoring session at the concourse area… Erm the area right in front of pdi… I had fun making the others feel erm… irritated, more like running far far away from me… hehehhe… See this is what happens when you put a rather hyper roo near cameras… Valentine’s is near so we’ve even got poses for valentine’s…
MMMMMMMMaaaaaaaaarrrrrrvin I’ll get you for this… this is the second time you spray me with window cleaner… I’m so gonna whack you… Wait and see… Hmph…

No comments: