Tuesday, February 21

I'm no walking mannequin

Darn tired shifting things from left to right from up to down… The marketing fellas came to change the display of the entire shop… Altered the 3rd pair of pants, as usual the thread is never straight… Pity the customers… Then came the manager… Asked a girl to volunteer to try clothes on… Damn paiseh wei… I’m definitely not model material wei… WHHHHHHHHyyyyyyyyyyyyYYY ask me to try… Cis…Cis… Cis…

20/02/06
Thanks SI for the key chain… It’ll stay on the mantelpiece for memory… Thanks CK, E and WT for the very very good meal at Paddington Pancake … Do check out the restaurants website… YJ you still owe me a present o… Hot pot was closed on Mondays so didn’t get to eat there… Went to “tai chao” instead… Food there was not bad reached home at about 1130… My mom actually asked why am I home so early… Its like… WOE… She’s expecting me to be extremely late isit??? I wonder…
Whee finally... I'm not a P driver anymore bye sticker... I'm officially a passed driver eh.... Wkaakaka

No comments: