Saturday, February 4

*Fainting...

Early morning got interrogated by Ed… Suddenly care about me so much… Kept asking where I went last night, what time I went home…etc… Come on “pat gua” then admit it lar… Don’t say “guan xin” colleague lar… Ish Ish got teased like mad again… Hmmmm… Am I so nice to bully??? I wonder…
Then came D in the afternoon in the mist of nowhere came to test me on my understanding of products… OMG!!! I hardly know anything… Got “bombed” like mad… Argh… Saw CK outside the shop but it wans’t such a good time to greet her since D(the marketing guy) was asking me questions… Another odd thing happen Ed who dislikes the M girl actually asked to join us for lunch… Got all sorts of tips for the next Q and A session… Unfortunately, it didn’t seem to do me any good… Well… Maybe I’m a bad student…
Whee got to “lo sang” at home… Lalala

Oh ya, not forgetting Happy Birthday everyone… Chu qi is “ren ri” which means the day where humans were born… So Happy Birthday

可恶蓉如阿蓉如
为何这么容易脸红
则么搞的
为了小事搞到脸红久久不恢复
真讨厌

虽然知道了多年可是总觉得好奇
美人为何会这么样的倾向
当你不能阻止她那就默默的支持她把

不知为何
从小都不特别喜欢你
不好意思可能是当时印象差的关系把

No comments: