Thursday, February 16

Bought a polo shirt for rm23… I think its quite worth it since it’s a new arrival stock… Got 40%discount… Walalala… Gonna be showing the new shirt off this Sunday… Lalala…
Went to the night market with Elane… Whee bought so much food that my parents and I can’t finish oops.. I guess I miscalculated and over bought… well… The food was really great… Elane can describe me happy big kid smile after we went through the night market… Its been quite some time since I actually went there… Mission accomplished as well… Eh Elane… At least we had fun and fulfilled the criteria at the same time… Or at least I had tons of fun… Hehehe….
Went to Elane’s house after that and tried Elane’s dish which is “Fu chu”… Elane Sit I proudly say that you have graduated cooking class, it tasted great… MMmmmmmmmmmm…
Aiks I think i'm gaining loads of weight... Have been eating quite a lot lately... Hmmm... What is worng with me... hmmm...

No comments: