Saturday, December 10

Went to 1U for the umpteenth time

8/12/05
Went to 1U for the umpteenth time
This time I went with YJ and LS
Continue our crapping session that have been left for quite some time
Had lunch at Long John’s Silver don’t ask me why we suddenly eat there, the food there was better than I expected I was not only filling but tasted not bad as well, the decorations there was quite unique and Yuk Jing has been choose to be “casted” away while I’m the one who got away, wakakkaka.

Oh ya, did you know Jing has a kinky symptom more like addiction of photo prostituting her food before she eats it. *think eating photo prostituted food, elk! Don’t twist the facts eh, jing the lawyer is mine… mine mine… hands off…
Oh ya, YJ hands off my “leng chai” lawyer ok, get another lawyer ya, he’s taken by me cause I’m supposed to be the short hair girl right lalala Oh yz not forgetting don’t deny the fact that you are only worth RM19.90 since the 19.90 price tag seemed to be extremely attracted to you . ( I think only YJ and I will understand but well never mind).
Aiks the escalator was so “touched” by Lish’s and Jing’s voices that it couldn’t take it anymore and just stopped with a jerk on its way down. Can you believe that there were two grown 19year old girls actually started to sing “are you sleeping” on the escalator, won’t you feel as if they weren’t having the right mind, Lish & jing I still can’t believe you guys actually made the escalator stop no where pity me eh, having to walk down due to the havoc that the both of you caused.

Why! Why! Why are so many people leaving I know it is for their future but why… So many of my friends are leaving I’d think that I’ll be left alone friendless in Malaysia by middle of next year.

No comments: