Saturday, December 3

A bit of everything

28/11/05

Interviews


Went round 1U looking for a job… Meet the owner of PT, and he told me tons of stuff about his family, sons and all… well… Some people well, never mind… People from PDI called hopefully I’ll get the job…

29/11/05

Whee got the job!!!


Got the job at PDI, the lady from Nafnaf called me as well but well I’ll be taking the one in PDI… PT also called me as well but well I can’t go for all right… Hopefully, I have choose the right job or else… I’ll definitely be regretting turning down the other offers…

30/11/05

The exorcism of Emily rose


Went pak to ing with my mom in 1utama today with my mom… When we were lining up to get tickets I was in a rather dazed mode… I wasn’t even aware that Kimmy and Pik Tze was just standing right in front of me…
I’m still rather afraid… Wonder will I be able to click with the rest of the people in PDI??? Wonder are the people there nice??? I can hardly speak in Cantonese and the people there seem to converse in Cantonese… Or is it just me thinking too much… Maybe it’s the usual me thinking too much… I don’t know…
About the movie, its nice if you enjoy listening its not so much like the typical horror movie where things just pop up from no where… It has a good story line… Definitely worth a watch…

1/12/05

Happy Birthday Sean Im

Sean Im’s birthday celebration


YJ came to fetch me so early today and we ended up 1/2hour early at SI’s house. As we were waiting outside SI’s house we saw HL’s mom outside her house and we said hi, but I doubt that she recognized the both of us since of all things she actually replied be carefully of our bags instead of the typical hi.
As usual, SK was late even though we told her to meet us ½ hour earlier… Haiz…
Went for buffet at Holiday Villa on SI’s parent’s bill. The food there is so so… I enjoyed the lasagna the most as usual I had tons of helpings of it… While YJ seemed to be addicted to bread as usual…
Went 1U after the buffet and had ice cream at DQ Julius for ice cream, don’t ask me how my tummy can fit ice cream after a very filling buffet lunch. SI didn’t get one for herself because she wanted something else. While YJ n SK bought mash potatoes and corn I think…
Watched Zatura well don’t think too much and you’ll find it entertaining… The lost astronaut is quite cute I suppose but Harry Potter’s Cedric is still better looking…
Dinner at Italianiss’s (not sure bout the spelling though) the ambience was great but going with SI and YJ well… Erm, not such a suitable place… It’s more for dates I guess… Was so bloated till we can hardly move anymore… What a day, spent so much money and had so much fun… My poor wallet... I think it’s bleeding really badly...


3/12/05

Chopped of 1/2 of my hair

Went to Ikano to get a hair cut... I feel so light headed now... Never knew my hair weigthed so much... My hair is 1/2 or maybe 1/4 the amount it was yesterday... Can't imagine... Don't cos i haven't cut y hair so short for quite a number of years... If you plan to ask me why i suddenly cut my hair so short don't cos i just felt like cutting my hair then there goes... It looks kinda weird though... Haiz... Don't care lar... Hair will grow long in no time right... hehehe

No comments: