Thursday, October 6

Heated, frozen then flattened

Heated, frozen then flattened

Went to tuition in a LRT that has a malfunctioned air-condition… What atmosphere inside that LRT… Typical hot weather with tons of people in it… I bet it’ll attract tons of skunks from as far as 60feet… Anyway, after extreme heat… There came extreme cold… It was as if I was in a freezer only wearing a skimpy lingerie… I was actually chattering and shivering in tuition that’s a little too much isn’t it… Oh ya, today I also found out that I’m a part of the mimosa pudina family and a hedgehog… If you touch me I’ll shrink and fly far far away… Or either roll up into a ball showing you pricks and needles… Haiz, from next week onwards it’ll be left with mun n I hope I’ll get transport so that we’ll be punctual, I do have a history of being never punctual that I know… But hopefully we’ll get a seat or else… Haiz… Then on the way back, the LRT was so darn packed think flatten sardine squashed, flattened and cramped into a tiny bottle… That was how it was on the LRT… When we finally manage to cramp ourselves in, I couldn’t even move… What great experience in a day eh…

No comments: