Sunday, August 28

Wakkakaka... Syiok sendiri

Wakakka can’t imagine me sneaking out and drive away eh… Since the usual me is so decent and 乖… Hehehe I actually did that and my parents didn’t find out until ½ hour later… Sneaked out to get a cake for my parents birthday which is tomorrow… But it will be rather hard for me to sneak out tomorrow so I decided to celebrate it one day earlier… Hehehhe… After they found out the hand phone just kept on ringing non-stop… They kept calling even after they knew where was I going… Oh ya, they never allow me to drive alone even though I’ve got my license for more then one year… Well, seems rather unfortunate of me but what to do I’m the only child… Parents can be extremely overprotective at times… Anyway, since I wrote a note saying that I’ll be back by an hour’s time so I had to hurry along and grab the cake and maybe an extra something… When I reached home they were like sooooo happy… Then started to tell me how dangerous is it to drive alone… Later get kidnapped… Robbed… Get into an accident… Or something bad… Hey I’m blur but I’m not that incautious or am i??? Ok I know I just got myself hurt for just jogging but still… Who cares… I feel slighty accomplished though… I succeed to slip out of the house for ½ hour without being noticed… I also managed to do side parking wakakkakaka… Hheheh I guess this is more like a syiok sendiri post… SO what… This is my blog isn’t it…

No comments: