Saturday, July 2

Man... People can be freaky

Yikes… When I was in Popular, Ikano just now a guy suddenly came out from nowhere and asked me the directions to UPM… Those who know me well should know that I’m direction blind… I just said I don’t know lor… Then he asked me where I’m studying… He’s doing some survey for school… Ask age, hp no…. I was already giving him the extreme weird look… Then he suddenly said that all those were just excuses… Ihe suddenly popped-out to talk because I was pretty… Hey… I’m neither Kristen Kreuk nor anywhere close…. Please lar…. EEEEEEEEEEEEekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk freaky man… Darn where are my parents when I needed them… One is waiting for me outside, the other one is in the loo…. Looked around… Not many people around… I was so prepared to scream man…. I made some extremely crappy excuse and ran fasr far away from that guy…. Yikes… Oh ya, that guy actually reminds me of GSY fair fair… thin thin… Not so tall… Yikes… EEEEEEEEEEEEKkkkkkkkkkkkkk thinking back that was really scary… Mostly when you seem to be in a rather deserted area of the bookshop…

After that, bumped into my cousin bro that looks slightly like KSW… But due to his lack of fashion sense haiz…. Saw him in a bright yellow odd looking collar shirt with some stripes some on the collar… Haiz…. Why do nice looking people just have the most disastrous sense of dressing? Anyway… Bought loads of grapes and bread… Whee… I LOVE BREAD!!! I love grapes!!! I love food...

No comments: