Sunday, July 10

Guan Sheng's Farewell

PM called me last night to tell me that gs a primary school mate will be leaving for Singapore 2night and she wanted to meet up before he went there. When she reconfirmed with me this afternoon then only I found out that only PM & I was going… She called me to go with her cos she was afraid that she had nothing much to talk to him about… I was even more afraid cos I don’t even remember the last time I last met him… So I called up N to come along I suppose more people going can keep the ball rolling better???
Reached YC later then the other two… Sorry ya… hehehehe Anyway… Thanks loads N for popping up even though it was extreme late notice… Thx so much muax… Without you there both of us might be a little dumbfounded…. At least that’s what we were telling each other in the car on the way back to YC…
GS has an extremely cute beagle and its extremely friendly too… We first went to mamak for a drink then return to gs’s house… Played with the beagle with the name Frodo… Its quite big not likea hobbit at all… PM was so happy to play with the dog since she’s a dog enthusiast. Frodo was seriously cute… But it likes to lick and prnce onto people a little too much… After playing with him his saliva and fur was all over me… Aiks… Took some crazy photos… But have to wait for gs to send to me though… Had quite loads of fun looking at the primary students photos that gs took when he was a teacher at YC… Those kids just look sooooo cute… This meet up is definitely a reminiscence of primary school life….

No comments: