Monday, June 13

Net deprived

After 1 ½ weeks of being net deprived, because my modem was down (of all times it spoilt during holiday period, darn)… Finally got a new computer and modem… Muahhahaha… So there will be an extremely long post…
A recap of what happened during the holidays:
29th May, Sunday
Went to Mid- valley with Shu Ying to celebrate her birthday, watched Kingdom Of Heaven. Nice movie but I think it’s rather silly for humans to kill each other just for a plot of land… Human lives are more valuable than that… Shu Ying gave me an extremely belated birthday present, which is a set of VCD’s. It’s the Japanese Drama Good Luck with Takuya Kimura in it… Muahhahahaha, I’ve watched ½ of it and its definitely droolable…
31st May, Tuesday
Went to 1U to celebrate Suet Yee’s belated birthday… Went to eat Dave’s Deli instead of Chilies because of someone… Went to watch an extremely hilarious movie Madagascar… I just love the extremely big-eyed lemur... Soooooooooooo cute…
1st June, Wednesday
Was supposed to go out for a movie with some of my classmates… Unfortunately, some people cannot make it so it was cancelled…
4th June, Saturday
I can’t believe that there are gatherings even more boring than the one in Catholic High( refer the lamest campfire of the century)… The gathering at Klang High School was even worst… The crowd wasn’t enthusiastic, bad emcee, bad performances( there were 1 or 2 better ones I think)… Their emcee was sooooo lame and stick like(Kimmy I’m soooo proud of you being our gathering’s emcee)… Some of the performance was just so lame (erm… Even though our guide’s performance wasn’t that good anyway… Think the slutty dance during the gathering). The guides modified their dance a little they stole some of our “yeah” dance steps… Kuan aren’t you proud your dance steps are being treasured by others… During the later part of the gathering, some Klang Samad guide actually called Evon a b**** … I’ll have to agree with her but erm since I’m supposed to stand by our school guides I just gave one or two nicer comments about Evon…
7th June, Tuesday
After tuition we (ck, elane, wt and I) went to 1U’s Chilies for lunch… Wow the food there was soooooo good… Erm, but the waiter (ex-form 6 fr tmn sea) actually asked us for our ID when we ordered Margaritas… Hey we don’t look so young k, and we are sensible enough not to order if we are not old enough k… Ate till I was extremely bloated… Cos we refilled the bottomless fruit drinks 4times and the bottomless nachos 3times, we also had fatijas and lamb steak… Felt so sinful after that… This is seriously indulgence…
8thJune,Wednesday
Went to Tan Foong’s house to do econs club stuff… I was dead stiff after cutting small plastic slips for a few hours( felt more like 10years). It was so boring, more like a yakking session for me since I was sort of speech deprived after getting stuck at home only facing the walls and cellings…
11thJune, Saturday
The FRIM trip is finally here… Hmmm… This trip didn’t seem to be as tiring as the previous one… The food was way better as well… Pn. Lee brought her whole family as well and her kids was soooo cute especially Matthew her youngest son… It was quite funny seeing a small kid go hiking with us… Poor Pik Tze though she feel down and sprained her ankle…
12thJune, Sunday
Last day of school holidays… I don’t wanna go to school… I don’t wanna face exams, I wanna eat, sleep play all day long… Too bad, I don’t live in dream world, still have to go to school… Haiz… All good things have to come to an end… Back to school tomorrow…

No comments: