Tuesday, May 17

Wheeee... MUET is finally over!!!

Was so afraid when I went to school this morning... My voice wasn't at top notch I was still croaking... Wow what a miracle… Sk was early for once (ok lar… its seems a little cruel)… Oh ya, some stupid fella(u noe who u r)nearly gave me a heart attack by attempting to snatch my IC but accidently snatched the side of my exam slip and tore the side off... Phew, fortunately it was just the side of the exam slip and not the whole thing or else... I'll make sure I'll strangle tat idiot(U noe who u r) to death!!! The examiners look so sweet and nice… Hopefully they give marks as nice as their looks… Got a topic on why young people smoke, hopefully the examinors accept the crap i said.But after the MUET speaking, felt soooo relived…Whheeee… At least its over!!!
Oh ya... Not forgetting
Happy Birthday to Yee San, Yee Sim and Pei Kuan
Happy Teacher's Day

No comments: