Saturday, May 21

Whee finally exams are over... At least for now...

After being speech deprived for a few weeks due to exams (can’t talk in school etc)... Today I went full blast crapping right after the last paper, which is biology II. I even went to crap in front of 猪头 (that was for econs club stuff though)... Guess he was in an extremely good mood since he just shaked his head, didn’t give any comments and just took his cop and sign it on the spot...
Then we had to go to the hall for a short session of orientation with the lower sixers… Whee finally we had a chance to bully the new comers… Muhahahhahaha… E got a real shock when the organizers suddenly called out her full name… U guys really should have saw her face it was bright red… In the end, it was just an example of how the game goes… But the look on her face, was incomparable… If only I had a camera… Then I’ll be able to take that moment and show the whole world… Ngekngekngek… If only…
Anyway, I still had my share of bullying the lower sixers… Muhahahha… I was asked to give them a task and they had to accomplish it just to get my signature… Asked them to do Mississippi… It was real funny most probably Joseph… U guys really should watch it… Still laughing while I’m typing this…
Lot of ex-seaparkians came back saw lots of familiar faces everywhere, even a lot of people who I never thought will come back for form 6 came back... Whee, going to watch American Idol now... Finally, not speech, tv & entertainment deprived... But i still wanna go shopping it seems a very long time since I last went out to shop...

No comments: